Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arsalan Q Shabbir MD
Dr. Arsalan Q Shabbir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Elgin, IL. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Arsalan Q Shabbir has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Arsalan Q Shabbir has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Arsalan Q Shabbir has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Arsalan Q Shabbir is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arsalan Q Shabbir - Posted on January 16th, 2015
Personable, professional, excellent care.
7 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 2011
Erie County Medical Center
Dr. Arsalan Q Shabbir Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Arsalan Q Shabbir's office for more information.
462 Grider St Buffalo, NY : (716) 898-4808
1750 N Randall Rd Ste 120 Elgin, IL : (847) 608-6647
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arsalan Q Shabbir is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.