Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Arsen Nalbandyan has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Arsen Nalbandyan has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 4 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arsen Nalbandyan - Posted on December 18th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arsen Nalbandyan - Posted on August 27th, 2013
Dr. Nalbandyan has removed years of pain for me too. He is sensitive to ALL aspects of "ciruclation" within your body and has a sixth sense for nailing the causes of your situation. NOT the symptoms. All done with compassion for the fact that we are complex people with years behind us and ahead of us. A quiet, caring man.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arsen Nalbandyan - Posted on April 29th, 2010
This man helped me
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arsen Nalbandyan - Posted on March 26th, 2009
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsARSEN NALBANDYAN DO, 23622 Calabasas Rd Ste 349, Calabasas, CA
Dr. Arsen Nalbandyan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Calabasas, CA.