Dr. Arsen Nalbandyan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arsen Nalbandyan?

I am so appreciative to Dr. Nalbandyan. I had a head injury, and the osteopath care that Dr. Nalbandyan provided helped me get well most quickly. He is a very talented and gifted doctor, healing with his hands and heart.

Genius

Dr. Nalbandyan has removed years of pain for me too. He is sensitive to ALL aspects of "ciruclation" within your body and has a sixth sense for nailing the causes of your situation. NOT the symptoms. All done with compassion for the fact that we are complex people with years behind us and ahead of us. A quiet, caring man.

Amazing Physician

Dr. Nalbandyan is an amazing osteopath. He has hepled me for years and has taken excellent care of my children's health since they were newborns. I recommend him to everyone!

This man helped me

I recommend him to my friends and family and to you. He really knows his stuff, has a great caring manner and bottom line - helped me turn around years of pain. Good luck.

Dr. Arsen Nalbandyan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Calabasas, CA.