Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Arsenio D Atadero has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arsenio D Atadero has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
Unbeknownst to me at the time, Arsenio Atadero was the "attending physician" at a "bad fix" on a broken ankle of mine. His wife and he bought out my former PCPs practice. And apparently due to paranoia of a non-existent malpractice suit, his wife put me on The second most deadly drug cocktail, then denied the common ADRs were caused by the deadly drug cocktail. Next the Ataderos had me gas lighted by psychiatrists who misdiagnosed, defamed and poisoned me for years with drug cocktails known to cause anticholinergic toxidrome, all while both Jennifer and Arsenio denied the drugs could be the cause of my illness. Eventually, some decent and disgusted nurses in their former office handed over my family's medical records, and I also learned that Jennifer had lied to me, and had been covering up medical evidence of the sexual abuse of my small child for years, too. Plus, neither of my children had been properly immuanized. Find a non-paranoid, competent, and ethical doctor instead.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Atadero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Arsenio D Atadero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsALGONQUIN FAMILY HEALTH CARE, 2220 Huntington Dr N, Algonquin, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arsenio D Atadero, MD - Internal Medicine in Algonquin, IL, in this video.
Dr. Arsenio D Atadero is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Algonquin, IL.