Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arshad Ahmed
Dr. Arshad Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkhorn, WI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center, Aurora Sinai Medical Center and Aurora Medical Center Kenosha. He speaks English.
Dr. Arshad Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Ahmed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
Aurora St Lukes South Shore
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Aurora St Lukes Medical Center Inc
20 Years Experience
Kilpauk Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Arshad Ahmed accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3985 County Rd, Elkhorn, WI
Dr. Arshad Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkhorn, WI.