Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arshad Aqil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
Love his P.A. and the Doctor isnt bad but horrible follow thru by staff and the practice is getting so big it takes forever to be seen. I've been with this Doctor for years but sadly I think it's time to move on to a different practice. It's taking way too long to figure out health issues due to tests, etc not being scheduled by staff and the lengthy wait to be seen once I finally have tests done.
Had sent me to Saginaw Cooper for MRI on a Sunday night, once I got there the appointment was cancelled. Called back and Dr's staff told me the hospital cancelled late on Friday and told them they did not have prior authorization and I never recevied a phone call. Then they were to make an appointment with a specialist for me and said it would take 2 to 3 weeks to do so, so 4 weeks later still no response so I called back and they told me they didn't have time to get prior authorization from insurance company. So here I still sit in pain and no specialist appointment. Needless to say very disappointed. Looking for new Dr, , to bad it's really not him it's his incompetent staff.
the staff does not follow thru with recv'd info and get bac to pt on a timely basis Correspondence with other Dr reports blood work eval etc. Dr. rarely cks the pt thoroughly for the ailments present such as swollen glands-Pain in the side -possible dislocation he doesn't touch you. strange for a physician. BUT Everyones' personality is Great!!
Dr. Aqil is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Arshad Aqil accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arshad Aqil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Caro, MI.