Dr. Arshad Javed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arshad Javed?

excellent doctor !!

was a patient of his in the hospital. he is an excellent doc !! he figured out what was wrong with me , explained everything and how he was going to treat it and made me feel better. he was very professional; and was also nice to my family as well. he really cared about me and always seem to have time to talk to us to explain what was going on.

excellent care

Dr Javed took care of my father at mercy Anderson hospital. he was very sick and Dr Javed provided excellent care and saved his life. he is very concerned about his patients and always explains what is going on. he is a outstanding doctor

excellent doc !!

Dr Javed took care of me when I was patient at Good Samaritan Hospital, with a life threating sickness.He saved my life. He is the best !!If you ever get sick pray you have him taking care of you.