Professional

Dr. Malik and his entire staff are the best in the metroplex. He is the consummate professional. I would recommend him to anyone

Excellent Practice

Dr. Malik and his staff are always attentive, patient, and thorough. Their professional is greatly appreciated.

Difficult to get a hold of

As a recurring patient, I have a very hard time getting a hold of anyone in Dr. Malik's office. The only option is contacting his medical assistant, Amy, but you have to leave a voicemail. Over the years I've been a patient, I have called that number many times and never once had it answered.

Doc Malik is funny and carrying

Dr Malik has a great empathy for his clients. I went to him with heavy heart and he did his procedure and gave his honest opinion. This mean a lot to me.

Impressed!

Dr. Malik is so warm and kind. He not only was patient in listening to my concerns, he addressed issues that had been ignored by other doctor's and actually took care of them. His personal staff is proficient, kind, patient, and if I can't reach them when i call, they ALWAYS get back to me on time. Coming from working medical office front desk, I know what good service is like and I am often distracted. But here I am more than impressed.

My Visit at Dr. Malik’s office

This visit was my annual visit. I Saw Debora Dr. Malik’s NP. Deborah very good ,very professional and friendly. I am very pleased with the health care I am receiving.

1st appointment.

Good meeting.

I recently had my colonoscopy & was really pleased with the Dr Malik & his staff. Everyone was friendly & answered all of my questions. Since I need to have this procedure done every 2 years, it’s important to feel comfortable & confident in the Dr. & Staff.I was called with the results by a real (nice) person....’much more convenient than dealing with the PORTAL! I’ll be back!

Good joice

Should I have the need for a Gastroenterologist, I would choose Dr. Malik again. He has done two procedures with witch I was pleased.

They made me feel very comfortable in an otherwise very uncomfortable proceedure.

Other than having to wait an hour for my procedure is to actually get started, all the staff made me feel very comfortable and what would otherwise be a very uncomfortable colonoscopy

Dr. Arshad H Malik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.