Have you seen Dr. Arshad H Malik?

Just the facts

It has taken me over 2 years to write this, but I will spare you the gory details and just post facts, I am hoping this helps me move on. Had a EGD by Dr Malik, he dilated a stricture then sent me home. I needed up back in the hospital with a perforated esophagus. After all that was said and done I ended up in the hospital again right after being discharged and had to have a 2nd major surgery for infected lung tissue from the perforation, feeding tube, chest tubes all of it. I was left with: Debt, PTSD & Insomnia, The stricture is back, Frequent lung pain, numerous lung infections.

Quality & Compassion

I have been in healthcare my entire career, I had a procedure last year and Dr. Malik is above all one of the quality oriented and compassionate physicians I have ever come across. I would go no where else for these services.

Colonoscopy and Endoscopy review

Dr. Malik's staff was professional and courteous during my entire experience. I had to have two procedures, both colonoscopy and endoscopy and it was my first time to go under anesthesia in 35 years. Dr. Malik made me feel at ease and his staff was comforting and I was relaxed both before and after my procedure. You cannot find a more caring group of folks than those of Dr. Malik's office. If you need that 50 year procedure, I would use this office.

Caring and Compassionate Physician

It is rare to find such a quality oriented physician, yet he has compassion, great bedside manner and the ability to calm his patients at the same time. Physicians of this caliber are few and far between. Thank you to you and your staff for everything.

Dr Malik is the best

Satisfied patient

My experience was wonderful! Dr. Malik has a beautiful smile and wonderful bedside manners! Everyone that took care of me was awesome! I don't mine having this procedure again when it's time!

Patient Experience

Coming from a fellow clinician, I cannot express enough how absolutely wonderful Dr. Malik is.. I am truly glad I made an appointment with him. Professional, yet takes time to put you at ease. He explains all information to you, answers all of your questions, even prompts you to ask. Scheduling is a very easy, he manages his time well, as I have been seen promptly. Understanding Dr. Malik is a specialists, this may not always possible due to the complexity different patients have. So I was very surprised. Amy is super. She too provides great care.

Dr. Malik is the best!

Dr.Malik is an excellent gastroenterologist! In the office he took time to explain the steps he wanted to follow to solve my problem. He has a great bedside manner and inspires confidence. His office staff is friendly, but still professional. When I had my tests done everything went smoothly and I was never uncomfortable. This was so much better than a previous doctor from a different practice. Dr. Malik is definitely the doctor to see when you need a gastroenterologist! I drive one hour to see him.

Dr. Malik and his staff are amazing! I feel so comfortable talking to him and he is so professional and knowledgeable! I will definitely reccomend him to my friends and family!

So glad I chose him!

I was so worried about having to tell a stranger about my issues but after meeting Dr Malik and talking with him, I felt at ease. I didn't feel like he was judging me or took my issues lightly. He just said, "It's alright to be nervous. We'll get you fixed up." I really liked his bedside manner on day of procedure. Made me feel comfortable that he would figure this all out.

Very satisfied with my colonoscopy

I had a colonoscopy and everything was great. I have already recommended dr Malik and the endoscopy center to others

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your colonoscopy experience with others. The biggest challenge that we have to beating colon cancer is getting people to follow the screening guidelines, which starts at age 50 for most. If anyone in the Dallas, TX area has questions regarding colonoscopy or other GI issues, please contact my practice at 972-867-0019 and we’ll be happy to assist you.

I'm 50 years old and have seen many docs through the years I'm also a healthcare professional myself Dr Malik is the best doc I've ever had Let's face it most docs know what their talking about but Dr Malik always takes the time to be sure I know what he's talking about. He always tells me my options and I know his recommendations are based on what he truly believes is necessary His nurse Amy always calls me back and always makes me feel like my health and questios n I have are important to her. Her name escapes me at the moment but the Australian gal that schedules my appointments always has me laughing and makes my day. The entire healthcare system should be modeled after Dr Malik and his staff.

Dr. Arshad H Malik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.

Dr. Arshad H Malik Is this you?