Dr. Artan V Markollari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Artan V Markollari?

Best dr ever

Ms

Words cannot express my feelings I have for Dr Markollari and his Staff. Dr Marlollari truly makes you feel you are his only patient..He is empathetic sympathetic and very kind...Many days we have cried together...God could not created a better human being to be a Dr to administer care for the sick...I am so grateful to be a patient

The best dr u can have, was very sick went to the office no appt, on a sat n was ready to see me n gave best advice, he also called me the same night to check on me n also the next day , Sunday, I have refered ns ma family n friends n really appreciate.

Very attentive and caring doctor

I don't go to the doctor often, but when I have too I am pretty sick, he asked all kinds of questions and he listens and is very gentle and kind. He cares and that is very important to me as a patient .

great service

I have nothing but praise for Dr Markollari and his staff. Their always friendly and accommidating. Strongly recommend him.

Administrative

Just tried to schedule an appointment with the Doc. I told the scheduler that I would like to see the doc. for my lower back pain and get a physical while I am there. She tells me that they need to separate them due to the time it takes for each one. Really?

Great Doctor

He everything uwant in a Doctor ..... He patient , he listens , and he does what he can to resolve my problems :)

2 hrs and left

this is ridiculous that a physician is allowed to act like this - tells me his level or care for you is minimal.

I always have to wait over an hr for an appointment. When the Dr. comes in he doesnt even aknowledge my wait time or apologize. Then he spend minimum time with my appointment. I leave thinking if he keeps me waiting. who is he spending all the time with. Also if I call with a question, his nurse never picks up. I always have to get a call back. They should know not everyone can make calls from work. I read the good reviews, but that's not my experience. Maybe he just wants me to find another doctor.

love/hate relationship

Dr. Markollari is everything I want/need in a doctor. However, his staff could not be more inconsiderate and rude.I hate calling and making an appointment or having to leave a message for a nurse. I have never had a good experience when dealing with the staff. They are an embarrassment to the practice.Dr. Markollari would be the perfect doctor if he worked with better staff.

He makes you feel as if your his only patient!

Dr. Markollari has a way of making you feel as if you are a number one priority to him. He is so awesome that after I began seeing him I referred my mother, my sister, her five daughters, and my brother in law. He is an amazing person and Dr. and deserves nothing but praise. Go Dr. Markollari!!!

Very caring and professional