Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur D Andrews
Dr. Arthur D Andrews, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Tampa, FL . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur D Andrews has 3 locations
12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612
13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd # 111C
Tampa, FL 33612
13330 Usf Laurel Dr
Tampa, FL 33612
Book Online Now
Dr. Arthur D Andrews has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.<br>These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arthur D Andrews has the following 8 expertise
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
- Angiographic Visualization
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Andrews is a caring helpful physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arthur D Andrews - Posted on December 29th, 2016
Dr. Andrews is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Arthur D Andrews Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arthur D Andrews is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.