Dr. Arthur A Arena Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Arthur A Arena?

The Best OB-GYN I've Ever had

Love Dr. Arena, his a very good and caring doctor... And the staff are sooo nice!

dr arena has been my ob for the last 6 years and has delivered 3 of my daughters hes an amazing doctor who is great at his job and actually takes time to listen.

Happy Camper =)

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Doctor! He really cares about his patients. I love his "down to earth" demeanor and his casual conversation he has with his patients. I definitely recommend him to any expecting mother because he truely cares about his patients. I was severly sick with a bladder infection and he called me at home at night just to be sure I was feeling better and didn't have a fever still (Nowadays, that is UNHEARD of.) He delivered two of my sons and I WISH I would have known about him for my older son because the DR that delivered him left gauze inside of me and was NOT friendly. I was only about 18 then and it was the most horrific experience with an OBGYN. DR Arena changed my whole perception about OBGYN's. I still hate Doctors, but I love this mans passion!!

He has a motorcycle

I saw Dr. Arena for the majority of my pregnancy and finally had to switch doctors. The majority of the visits consisted of him talking about himself as well as his Harley. Everytime I asked a question, there would be a 10 minute answer that was always VERY opinionated. He is VERY medically minded and will only allow labor and delivery to go 'his way'. The upside: he does an ultrasound at every appointment. I liked seeing my baby everytime! Other than that, I would NOT recommend him OR his office staff. His wife works behind the desk sometimes and seems as clueless as a Pick N Save cashier. I had a BAD experience with her. The front desk lady never smiles and doesn't seem as if she enjoys her job. He seems like a very intelligent man but his bedside manner is horrible.

Dr. Arthur A Arena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.