Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur M Boyd has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 11
He is my Mom's doctor. When I take her to the doctor, it is always at least a 2 1/2 hours adventure. You wait at least an hour in the first waiting room, at least 45 minutes or more in the second waiting room, and then another 45 minutes or so in the room. He talks about the president, sports, etc. He doesn't seem to care at all even when Mom tells him something is bothering her. He listens to her heart, rights what looks like a book in her chart, then makes a wise crack and leaves. You have no idea if anything was wrong with the blood work, medicine changes, etc. She has poor circulation in her hands for years, and she has never been treated for it. She has now had 2 strokes, and he still doesn't seem interested in her health...only what Obama can screw up next. I would not recommend him at all.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
46 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Baptist Memorial Hospital
Dr. Arthur M Boyd accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMountain Region Family Medicine, 444 Clinchfield St Ste 201, Kingsport, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arthur M Boyd in this video.
Dr. Arthur M Boyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.