Dr. Arthur J Bregman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Arthur J Bregman?

Prescribes unnecessary medications

Dr. does not listen to patients and does not consider all factors in prescribing medications. Asked him to make changes for my son and doesn't make proper changes. Tried multiple times to get call back, never calls back.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Dr. Bregman acts as if he just wants to get the appointment over with and get you out of there. He doesn't care for the patient at all. He rattles off questions so quickly you don't even have time to think. At one point I stopped him, overwhelmed, and he started yelling at me- "WHY ARE YOU HERE?""WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I started hysterically crying and finally he realized what he was doing- he's a PSYCHIATRIST. I said to his face he's the worst psychiatrist and I can't believe he treats people so condescending. I advised him to never treat patients that way. He also was yelling at me to call my parents, who I don't speak to. He talked to me as if I was a child, kept calling me a "kid" and asking where my parents were.... Mind you I'm a 21 year old college student just seeking some Adderall. He made me literally bawl, finally recommended me to his therapist, and then on the way out- "50 dollars." 50 dollars for 5 minutes of a women-degrading jerk telling me nothing I don't know.

Stay Far Away

No compassion towards his patients or their family whatsoever. It's like you aren't anything but a dollar sign when you see him during an appointment, as he doesn't have any interest in what you say after your first meeting with him. Blatant disregard for safety and health of his patients. No interest in truly HELPING others and improving their quality of life. Makes it plainly obvious that he will take in what he can out of the information surrounding each patient and their individual situation, in order to prescribe and create a plan of care for that person that would benefit him the most (specifically in a financial manner). All in all, he is all about money and I do not recommend him to anyone for anything. Greedy and power hungry.

The WORST. Show very few professionalism...

I have been twice to see Dr Bregman with my son. He have no manners. Doesn't take time to talk about the patient. He gave me the first medication that comes to his mind. And to be worst the recipe for the medication was wrong the pharmacy didn't gave me the medicine then I call the office to let them know about and they call me back until 5 days after. Then we went for second time he didn't even let me sit and say same medications and give me another recipe and try to explain to him about the problem and he insist to give me the same just add generic and send me with the recepcionist and then the assistant just fill a paper very quick and tell that will work. It Didn't WORK and the pharmacy say they couldn't give me the medication. Now My son is going to crisis and I have no medication or no one to reach because is a weekend. In conclusion the WORST....

Great Doctor

Amazing Doctor , Dr. Bregman have seen my daughter for three years, and have made a difference. Dr. Bregman remove all extra medications my daughter was given and control her with only two. We have seen a big difference, the school have seen a big difference too. I will recommend Dr. Bregman to anyone, his experience is just impressive .

Prescription Drug Peddler

This man is truly an is an to the medical profession. After 3 hours in the waiting room and the barrage of patients in and out within the first 3 minutes with a prescription in hand, I was shocked to say the least, I'm sorry to call this like I see it, but BE WARE! This man is rude, doesn't let you speak, speaks over you in a raised tone, I didn't even know if I was talking to a Doctor or a patient, my question was did he have his meds that morning? I am honestly beside myself. I brought my child here, and I am so sorry this was her first experience, this is not how a Doctor should behave. I am myself in the medical field, and I could not believe this was happening. He basically in not so nice words rushed though in a loud, rude and condescending tone though the emotional distress of the child, and gave his opinion of this child entire character all within the first 2 minutes of asking 3 questions. I can't even stress this enough. Please I urge you find someone else. This Doctor is not there to help you take care of the problem, he's there to get you hooked on the pill of the month, that I know from the Pharmaceutical representative that was there even before the Doctor himself arrived. I wonder how much kick back he receives for pushing all these meds on his patients. I am literally disgusted. I can't even.

Dr. Bregman is absolutely horrible. He doesn't listen to your medical needs. He prescribed me on a medication I felt was making my condition so much worse. After expressing this to him, he claimed I needed to listen to him instead and made my dosage even higher, of the same medication that was negatively affecting me. After waiting for my appointment for 1 hour every time I started speaking to other patients. Turns out they had the same problem but their problem was even worse. I wouldn't wish this doctor on my worst enemy.

You must try him out.

Mr. Bregman is a excellent experience Doctor. He does a great job.He take time with his patient. He go out his way to help them in any medical way. He's honest ,not many are like that.

1+ wait time with often less than 5 minutes spent talking to me. Just peddles drugs he has advertisements for in wait room and office

This man cured me of panic disorder, anxiety and depression. Thank God for him.

For several years I had suffered from anxiety and panic attacks followed by bouts of severe depression almost to the point of suicide. I went to see Dr. Bregman and he put me on a course of medication and treatment that completely made these disorders go away. I have not had another panic attack or suffered from any depression since he treated me. For those of you who attack him or call him a simple "pill pusher" please understand that you either do not know what you are talking about, have not given his treatment a chance to work and are probably very upset about you or your child's situation and are looking for someone to blame such as Dr. Bregman, who is there to help you. You are not the expert with decades of experience dealing with thousands of patients. He is.

Stay Away

I took my daughter to see Dr Bregman for severe depression. Our first meeting with him last at most 15 minutes. After that, it was anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes. The last two times the prescriptions were on his desk when we sat in front of him. He prescribed a medication to her that has not yet been approved by the FDA for children or adolescents. I underdtand sometimes that is done but he should make the parent aware before prescribing it. He never told me. At one pint, he asked me what medication I thought she should be on? I thought he was the doctor?? The last time we saw him, I walked put with an additional prescription (making it 3) for a 15 year old. After giving it to her for 3 days I stopped giving it to her. It had a sedating effect on her. I urge anyone reading this to find another doctor. There are many out there. This doctor may have been good at some point but is not anymore. He has no patience & has a very hard time listening. Stay away from him.

Licensed pill pusher

Just take a look for yourself at the people waiting in his lobby. They're all there waiting for the next prescription of pills. His 'meetings' take at most 2 minutes, then he pulls out his prescription pad. If you care for your child, then see someone else please. Our child is over 18 and there's nothing we can do about him changing doctors. He's addicted to the pills already and the 'doctor' does not even question his demeanor. He's an absolute insult to the child psychiatry field.