Dr. Arthur Caire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Caire?

Thank you Dr.Caire

Posted on July 26th, 2013

I truly appreciate EVERYTHING Dr. Caire has done for me! I can't express how thankful I am to have him as my doctor

Love Dr. Caire & staff

Posted on November 4th, 2011

I am high risk....Dr. Caire has taken every concern seriously and acted on it. He is up front, compassionate and really knows his stuff. Not to mention he is the only ob/gyn that didn't hurt me during an exam....7 pregnancies...lots of exams! I would recommend him to anyone. His team--same adoration.

Thank you Dr.Caire

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Dr. Caire has taken exceptionally good care of me through good times and bad. As long as he's practicing, i'll be his patient.

Very knowledgeable

Posted on September 14th, 2010

Dr. Caire was my gyn. before he became my ob/gyn. I don't agree with everything that other reviewers have said. Dr. Caire is excellent at what he does. He has a huge practice, therefore he doesn't have time for the overdramatic, Hypochondriac, attention needing patients. He will not hold your hand and gaze into your eyes while you tell him through tear-filled eyes that you are peeing more than usual and you think u look fat. He will however, quickly discover any problem you or your unborn baby may have and fight like heck to solve it so that you can have a healthy delivery. I was a 2nd time mother with ten years in between my girls. When I came in with legitimate complaints he addressed and solved them, when i was just "pissing and moaning" he looked at me over his glasses, blew out a breath and said that is to be expected because he knew I knew better. You gotta love the man. :)I had a serious medical issue before I became pregnant and I was scared and unsure and he DID hold my hand and gaze into my eyes and assured me everything was going to be just fine and explained it all to me. He performed surgery on me and I've never been better.

Barbara M.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

I trust him as a doctor but probably would go to someone else next time i need ob/gyn services. a little moody, somedays he is happy and talkative and the next you can barely get a word out of him. i'm not very comfortable with him. spent 2 pregnancies with him and he never even acknowledged my before my c-sections in the OR, just came straight to the table, took the baby out, maybe said "he looks good!" and walks out. kind of took away the "special" moment for me although i'm sure he's delivered thousands of babies!

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

i hear that he used to be a really good doctor but my entire pregnancy has been miserable with him as a doctor. he dosent give you enough time to ask questions and dosent offer any information.

Posted on May 17th, 2016