Dr. Arthur J Cardones Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Arthur J Cardones?

MD very cautious in Assisting with proper allergy testing.

Visiting this very busy office in Spring Valley with many patients in and out,I expected the MD to be quick and abrupt. Yes he was. But to totally ignore my inquiry I was not ready. Allergy testing was necessary for dietary reasons .. MD Cardones just ignored my request. Not sure what my next visit will be like but will look elsewhere I suppose. The only advice was to lose weight and seek a consult with their Nutritionist in the building. Seems like a Federally Funded set up to me....

Nice Man

He is very easy to talk to, down to earth, and compassionate

He should work with cars

I've had Dr. Cardones for nearly 2 years and in those 2 years his favorite line is," I'm going to give you more medication, come back in 2 months." Understanding that I do have county medical insurance, this still doesn't count for ANY doctor to NOT care for there patients. What finally made switch from him was on my last visit, I brought him various notes I saved in regards to my UNDIAGNOSED issue. When I attempted to present them to him he had NO concern nor interest health concerns. Putting it short, I would reccomend a totaly different clinic if not, go ahead and waste precious time that you health doesn't need and find out the hard way like myself.