Dr. Arthur Casey Is this you?

No, Thank You...

I went to Depaul Health Center for evaluation of pelvic pain and pressure at 25 weeks. The nurses that checked me in did not bother to offer me a seat when I was VISIBLY in pain (leaning over their desk). Once checked in, one nurse literally asked me the same question 3x's within one minute. Then while hooking me up to the monitor she said, "so you are coming in for vaginal swelling" I had JUST told her pelvic pain. Extreme lack of listening! SO then comes Dr. Casey, he came in and asked the same questions the nurse did, asked me why I see my OBGYN and not another one (thats in the same practice), he did a vaginal exam and left. NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!! 45min later the nurse comes in and says, you can get dressed now. I walked out the room to the desk where she sat and she asked me if I had any questions. I told her I was never given a diagnosis or told how to manage this pain. SHe said (verbatim) "I think he thinks its ligament pain. Just take some Tylenol". Mind you my son has a cardiac defect that can cause death while in utero. NEVER AGAIN will I even come close to that L&D or that doctor!

The best doctor I ever had

Dr. Arthur Casey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.