Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur D Zepeda
Dr. Arthur D Zepeda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fullerton, CA, with another office in Murrieta, CA. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Zepeda is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. Dr. Zepeda has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur D Zepeda has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Arthur D Zepeda has the following 4 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Arthur D Zepeda has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Zepeda is an excellent listener, explains treatment option benefits and risks and is an intelligent clinician. Dr. Z talks WITH his patients, not down TO them. I highly recommend Dr. Zepeda for your pain management. I have met a few doctors to help manage my pain since a 1986 accident. Dr. Zepeda is the best PM doc I have worked with in thirty years of pain.
I have been to several Dr.'s because I have several chronic illnesses & take many types of medication. Dr. Zepeda is by far 1 of the BEST Dr.'s I have ever seen. He actually cares about his patients. I trust him with my life. He takes time to listen to you & attend to any problem you may be having. Very professional, but still treats you like ra human, rather than a number or dollar sign. I would recommend him to anybody looking for an AWESOME DOCTOR! :-D
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Zepeda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Arthur D Zepeda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arthur D Zepeda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.