Dr. Arthur D Zepeda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur D Zepeda?

Dr. Zepeda is an excellent listener and doctor .

Dr. Zepeda is an excellent listener, explains treatment option benefits and risks and is an intelligent clinician. Dr. Z talks WITH his patients, not down TO them. I highly recommend Dr. Zepeda for your pain management. I have met a few doctors to help manage my pain since a 1986 accident. Dr. Zepeda is the best PM doc I have worked with in thirty years of pain.

BEST DR. OF ALL TIME

BEST DR. I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR MY DEGENERATIVE DISC DISEASE, & A FEW OTHER AILMENTS! HE IS VERY PROFESIONAL & LISTENS TO EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY. ☆FABULOUS DR.☆

BEST DOCTOR EVER

I have been to several Dr.'s because I have several chronic illnesses & take many types of medication. Dr. Zepeda is by far 1 of the BEST Dr.'s I have ever seen. He actually cares about his patients. I trust him with my life. He takes time to listen to you & attend to any problem you may be having. Very professional, but still treats you like ra human, rather than a number or dollar sign. I would recommend him to anybody looking for an AWESOME DOCTOR! :-D

Dr. Arthur D Zepeda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.