Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur L Dick has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Arthur L Dick has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
Showing 5 of 39
Been going to see him for over a year and a half, constant UTI'S on antibiotics the whole time, no answers. I'm so frustrated, I'm going to get a 2nd opinion, this is unacceptable! One time they rescheduled my appt 3 times in a row! One time I was waiting for over an hour in the room & he came in with another patients chart, sat down at the computer and was typing medical information on another patient right in front of me, I could see all of their private medical information, he did not say 1 word to me, acted like I wasn't their. I sat their for over 15 min in complete silence while he typed. I never felt so insignificant & unimportant in all my life! I felt like crying. He did it again on the next visit! This time I took out my camera and filmed him. UNBELIEVABLE!
he is a dishonest doctor and is inconsiderate of his patients followup. I tried twice to see him and never saw him because the wait was too long. his receptionists are rude and don'tcare about the patients. I recommend to any one who has him to get another doctor. I got another doctor and found out that I did not need treatment because he lied to me. he cost me two doctor visits and a mri which was not needed.
I took my father in-law to see him this spring and waited nearly 90 minutes before being let into a room to wait another 15 minutes. His attitude is that of someone who thinks he has a God complex and he is very condescending to you when you ask a question. He is not interested in knowing his patient and only sees them as test numbers to interpret. Today, my wife took her father in and waited 2 hours only to be treated in a rude and condescending manner. We have decided to look for another doctor because this guy is the worst.
First off, having a patient wait for over 3 hours is crazy, then sticking them in an exam room for another hour and everybody going home but the Dr is unacceptable. The office is gross and I wish I could post pictures. This is the worst or the worst when it comes to medical care and medical care facilities. They should be shut down.
Dr. Dick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
56 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Arthur L Dick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHemet Valley Urology Center, 1225 E Latham Ave Ste B, Hemet, CA
Dr. Arthur L Dick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hemet, CA.