Dr. Arthur Droba Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Droba?

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Very thorough flexible new and unique program for weight loss and weight maintenance

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Dr. Droba is an excellent doctor, he really cares about his patients. His staff is organized and caring. They always call to remind appointments and they are always willing to help you when you call. I would recommend Dr. Droba 100%

Very disappointed he is still in business

Posted on September 21st, 2013

I went to Dr. Droba's for several years. At first he seemed to care about helping me and as time went on it went down hill fast. All I heard from him was his problems with his divorce, plus the very young girls he was dating and finally married a very young girl from another country who started to work there and he complained about her all the time. His new wife worked there and her outfits were very revealing and she asked very sexy and unprofessional. He use to have two very nice ladies working and thing went smooth in the office and also they were very professional. He also missed many of my health problems and told me it was all in my mind. I asked him to run tests and he told me I didn't need them. Well, I am VERY happy I left and found a very good doctor and he ran tests and I ended up having one main artiary going behind my heart 100 % blocked and the one artary going in front of my heart was 85% blocked. I also has Asthma very bad. Thank goodness I had my heart fixed and ma being treated for my Asthma. Dr. Droba is too involved in his thoughts of other things and other situations outside the medical field and does not care or take care of his patients the way a good doctor should. I got very sick of hearing about him talk about his X wife and his present young wife and all his problems and all what was the matter in the world. He didn't talk to me about ME and why I was in the office to see him and get help. Boy, am I glad I left or I would be dead by not because of the heart problem I had and he never took care of. I really believe that I would be dead. Thank goodness for the good doctors out there. I will NEVER tell anyone to go to him, never.

Good Doctor but get better staff

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I am overall happy with Dr. Droba but his staff needs improvement. This young office assistance with the Russian accent likes to argue with the doctor right in front of the patient. Who is the Doctor here?The office does not take credit cards or Medical Spending Cards. The excuse is always "the machine is broken". Just tell me the truth that you don't want to loose the percentage on the cards and don't feed me bull!

Poor Inefficient (Lazy) Office Staff

Posted on February 1st, 2011

While the Dr. is very nice and capable, his office staff is the MOST inefficient I've incountered. If your insurance co. needs more info from the Dr. it WILL NOT get through his staff. If you attempt to have records transfered to him they WILL NOT get through his staff. Whenever, after waiting for something to happen, like pre-aproval for a persciption you call, they WILL NEVER have received the FAX from the phamacy. Anyway, how Dr. Droba stays in business with his current staff is beyond me.

Great Dr. I recommend

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

I have been with Dr.Droba for 2 1/2 yrs and very happy, best doctor I've ever had. He takes his time to make you feel like your his only patient. 10 stars

Posted on March 26th, 2010

Some of his actions seem unprofessional. I think he likely has some genuine concern for his patients but he allows his personal life to impact his practice greatly. He speaks poorly of exwives, the government and anyone else he thinks does things with which he disagrees. It would seem more professional to keep this kind of conversation and his regular use of profanity out of the office.

Posted on April 6th, 2009

dr droba is a wonderful doctor who cares about his patients and there needs, i would recommend him to anyone with a problem who's seeking a resolution to it.

Posted on September 25th, 2017