Dr. Arthur Edelstein Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Edelstein?

Patient

I have never met, Dr Edelstein, only his staff. The staff is very cruel, and disrespectful to the patients. I have waited hrs in this office. I have come to see the eye person, Carlos. He can leave his patients in the office and he will walk out on them when 5:00 is here. I seen it and it I been that patient. the Clerical staff see you their and forget to call your name. They are not sorry, they say dr just left can you come tomorrow or when ever the dr shows up. I just have to tell you about your staff. I hope it is not because I am black, I get this disrespect. I give this office a zero, the one in Lynwood.

wonderful manners,soft spoken and very kind

He is an excellent doctor...I don't mind going to see him....and they are fast