Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur C Fleischer
Dr. Arthur C Fleischer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Fleischer is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Dr. Fleischer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur C Fleischer has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Fetal Diseases
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- PET Scan
- Uterine Diseases
- Ovarian Diseases
- Pelvic Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Uterine Hemorrhage
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Breast Cancer
- CT Scan
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Uterine Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Gynecologic disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Fleischer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Arthur C Fleischer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arthur C Fleischer in this video.
Dr. Arthur C Fleischer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.