Dr. Arthur J Frazier Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Arthur J Frazier?

best doctor a cancer patient could ever have

if you have to be dealing with cancer, you need Dr. Frazier by your side. The nicest Dr. I have ever met

The diagnosis of cancer is never pleasant, but I believe wholeheartedly that Dr. Frazier made the entire ordeal as tolerable as possible. His compassion and concern are always obviously a priority for him. The staff at the facility did everything possible to make me comfortable and informed throughout 5 weeks of radiation. If you must deal with cancer, he's the best soldier to have doing your battle with you.

Best Doctor

He has been my Doctor for years. I have found him to be the most uplifting personality, during the darkest of days. His professionalism, and care for you as his patient is second to none. By far the best Doctor I have had during the arduous road cancer takes you down.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Fraser was very open and frank with us during my wife's radiation treatments he even took her case to the boards to get us the best information on further treatment. He spent a lot of time making sure we understood my wife's condition and all possible treatments. His staff was also very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him very highly to anyone.

Not Enough Stars to Rate

I wish more stars were available. The most amazing Doctor I have ever had and I've had many.

Saving my life

I would recommend Dr. Frazier to anybody especially if you have Rare or orphan Cancer. Not only does Dr. Frazier care about his patients, he puts his heart into his work. When I first started seeing Dr. Frazier 7 months ago I had no hope, as the care I received at Karmanoes was just awful. Dr. Frazier has given me hope, and is doing just as promised giving me every chance that he possibly can. He is one of only a hand full of Dr.s not in Michigan, but the entire US who actually knows something about the extremely rare Cancer I have. I thank god everyday for the wonderful team of Dr.s I have.

The Best

Dr. Frazier is a wonderful doctor. He is kind and caring. He makes a difficult situation easier to accept.

Best Doctor! Doctor Frazier saved My life.

A Doctor Who Cares

Dr. Frazier is a docter who will listen to what you have to say. I am a breast cancer survivor of 6 years - he and his staff were/are terrific during my treatment. The medical profession needs more doctors like Dr. Frazier.

Dr Frazier saved My Life!

Dr Frazier is an excellant doctor and a wonderful and caring person.

Best Doc Ever

Dr Frazier is one of the best radiologist oncologist a person could hope for. He is truly caring and supportive. Dr Frazier is awesome!! I hope you never need his services but if you do he is the best!! !

Former Patient

Dr. Frazier was one of the kindest doctors I have ever been to. He took the time to listen and treat me with dignity and respect. I would highly recommend him to anyone.