Have you seen Dr. Arthur D Garfein?

A caring, present, patient centered prescriber and analyst

He is terrible. All he does is scowl and dispense meds.

know your doctor

I hope you know that you have made my life better. You have done right by me, and after having had treatment from your professional care, I can say with all honesty that I am very lucky to be under your care.Please do not retire...

Are you human? I am.

Dr. Garfein diagonse was correct. He is very serious. He never smiles. He won't shake your hand or give encouraging words. It was not a warm feeling in his office. I think he would be better off as just a Phychiatrist and not a therapist as well. He does not follow up or give you "homework" It didn't feel like he was supportive. If he is reading this a little warmth and a smile goes a long way.

This doctor was very rude to me. He did not taken a psychiatric history or talk to me. He ask what medications I was on and wrote prescriptions. I noticed his hands trembling constantly. When I left the room, I turned to close the door and Dr. Garfein was standing at his desk, visibly trembling and apparently crying, his hand over his eyes. It was pitiful. I reported him to the medical board.

Highest praise for Dr.G!

Absolutely focused and dedicated to the well-bring of his patients. As a previous reviewer said, he's willing to make extra appointments during crisis periods. After seeing Dr. Garfein for severe depression and anxiety, I feel better now than I have in 20 years. My only (slightly) negative experience was with his accountant/billing, but that seems to be straightening out. Would recommend Dr. Garfein to anyone needing a compassionate, well-educated psychoanalyst.

Smart, insightful, caring

Smart guy, extraordinary insight, nothing fazes him. Willing to give you extra sessions if you need them during crisis periods. Has helped me tremendously. And - he looks just like Sigmund Freud, which is kind of cool.

Dr.Garfein, inspite of his psycoanalist position, can suggest very practical and workable actions to very difficult situations.

Dr. Arthur D Garfein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Littleton, CO.

Dr. Arthur D Garfein Is this you?