Dr. Arthur I Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur I Goldberg?

Not only is Dr. Goldberg a gifted physician, he is a gentleman whose bedside manner is of great comfort.

Great Doc

MD

the best oncology doctor in NYC.

Engeniero

Anyone with cancer should have Dr. Goldberg

I went through 12 rounds of chemo at Dr. Goldberg's office, and, without fail, all my fellow patients praised this man to the heavens (some had been to other doctors or offices, and couldn't believe their luck at finding someone like him - me, I got him straight away, so I was extra lucky). His staff is kind, caring professional, upbeat, focused. There s a general air of positivity in the place, and the sound of laughter (patients' and staff's) reverberates throughout the office and rooms.

Simply the Best!

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005 and referred to Dr. Arthur Goldberg. He and his staff alleviated all of my fears immediately, helped me through every step of the way of the chemo process (both from a medical and a psychological point of view) and are now following me carefully. Dr. Goldberg and his staff saved both my life and my sanity. They are the most wonderful group of medical people I have ever known.