Dr. Arthur D Gutierrez-Hartmann Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Arthur D Gutierrez-Hartmann?

Worst Endocrinologist

Dr. Gutierrez-Hartman made numerous mistakes in reading and interpreting my blood work results which left me wondering if his actions were done on purpose. He had the worst patient interaction skills I've ever encountered with a doctor. He informed me that I was only the third (3rd) patient he'd seen in his over 32+ years of medical practice with the same diagnosis that I have, idiopathic hypOparathyroidism. Additionally, he totally refused to contact doctors at the NIH who were conducting clinical research regarding the rare disease that I have which is the only hormone disease without a hormone replacement. He adamantly refused to hear about the synthetic hormone replacement being studied at the NIH and Columbia University Medical Center, Metabolic Bone Disease Department, and he precisely told me that he had no idea what effect this rare disease had on the bones of people with the disease. He refused to hear about the numbers of patients with the same disease as I have being treated at the NIH, The one word I would use to describe my experiences with Dr. Gutierrez-Hartman is horrific and that may even lack in accurately capturing the deplorable doctor-patient interactions I had with Dr. Gutierrez-Hartman.