Dr. Arthur H Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur H Katz?

I'm 74 years young and have been healthy all my life. When told I needed Quadruple surgery I was shocked . Dr Katz saved my life in my book he is not only a great surgeon but the greatest surgeon in the country. And he has a great wife Thank you both for the great care you gave me.

He Rocks!

My quintiple bypass surgery was flawless, no complications. Dr. Katz is a delightful surgeon with consummate technical skill and easy bedside manner. Highly recommended.

Excellent surgeon. I was lucky to get him.

Dr. Katz is a great guy, who can explain in layman's terms your condition, the response he is taking. He has restored my life, looking like completely, and I am very thankful to have been in such competent hands.

Valve Replacement

I'm very satisfied with Dr. Arthur Katz very much and after my valve replacement,I felt very great lot better than was before. I also thanked to my cardiologist Dr Hernandez to recommend me to see Katz. I felt very appreciation.

excellent

Dr. Katz is the best...

Dr. Katz operated on me nearly 6 years ago (bypass). He took me in with no prior relationship, and his surgical expertise is excellent. But more than his professional expertise, his character is above reproach. He truly connects with his patients. I was not surprised to read about the 40 year old Miami worker he operated on who had been rejected by the Miami hospitals. If I ever need additional surgery of this type, I hope that he is still available.

Excellence in his field.

My son is 42 yrs of age. His lifetime of smoking and other negativities brought him to a crossroad in his life. At this cross road in his life. An aortic valve replacement and a corinary bipass were needed. Down the hallway came Dr. Katz, who was in the hospital at the time. He quickly met with my son and through his positive reassurances, extraordinay skill, and caring, my son was in and out of hosptal 4 days after surgery was performed. It's been 11 days since that surgery and I have my son back. He looks and feels great. His recovery is well on its way, as is his attitude toward living. A great DR. that you can believe in..

Dr. Katz is a very knowledgeable surgeon with great bedside manner and shows great compassion.

Angel sent by Heaven

Dr. Katz performed Aortic valve replacement for my 72 year old mother, A true success exceeded my expections, Amazing surgeon Exceptional human being. Its been a year an half, mother is doing great... .

Ultimate Surgeon

Dr. Katz, was one of the most caring,professional and sensitive physicans I have encountered. For the critical care that I had performed,(valve repair), Dr.Katz spend over and above what I would consider reasonable and customary care. A truely caring Dr.