Dr. Arthur Hadley III Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Hadley III?

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr Hadley is outstanding and is well versed within so many areas of the medical field. He takes the time to listen and give the best advise available for the patient. I went to Dr. Hadley when I was in my early 20's and now near 50. The front desk personnel are very nice and helpful too.

THE MOST VILE PERSON ON THIS PLANET!

Posted on June 4th, 2016

"DR" HADLEY WORKS AS AN "INDEPENDENT" MEDICAL EXAMINER (IME) FOR INSURANCE COMPANIES. HE TELLS LIES ABOUT PATIENTS THAT ARE SENT TO HIM TO INSURANCE COMPANIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF GETTING THEM OFF OF BENEFITS. '"DR" HADLEY IS A LIAR AND IS COMPLETE SCUM BECAUSE HE STEALS MONEY FROM SICK AND DISABLED PEOPLE THAT CANNOT FEND FOR THEMSELVES. HE IS PUTRID!

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Going back after being absent from appointments. Love this doctor.

Great Doc

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Very personable. Quick appointment, no waiting - he wants you there on time & if you are you'll be seen on time.

A real piece of sh*t of a doctor.

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Dr. Hadley is the laziest doctor that I have ever had the great misfortune of meeting. His main objective is to get consultations over as soon as possible. He constantly interrupts patients and never listens to what they have to say. Dr Hadley is only interested in treating Senile Dementia and Alzheimers patients. Basically, just those patients that never ask any questions, cannot think for themselves, and only do as they are told. Dr. Hadley has a sign on his window that says "If you have any complaints, please contact the Texas Medical Board at the following number. I think it's obvious that this as*hole has lots and lots of complaints and could careless what patients think about him. I would not recommend Dr. Hadley to anyone. Not for any procedure, not of any kind, and without any exceptions of any kind.

"Dr" Hadley has the bedside manner of a door knob

Posted on March 14th, 2016

"Dr" Hadley has the bedside manner of a door knob; cold, hard and without compassion. There was barely enough space in the examining room for his ego, and you had better not question anything he says.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

vast experience and very analytical on my problems. never afraid to send me to specialists. explains every problem in detail and all the alternatives. I highly recommend him.

GROSSLY INCOMPETENT

Posted on December 28th, 2013

Unknown to me I had a complete lung collapse and went to see Dr. Hadley thinking I had a chest infection. He misdiagnosed this serious life threatening situation three times as lung congestion and kept prescribing heaver doses of medication. Obviously I was not getting better with only one working lung and could hardly breathe. After a couple of weeks of slow deterioration in my health I went to another doctor who put me in the hospital immediately. He saved my life. Had I stayed with the incompetent Dr. Hadley I would have died. I do not recommend him.

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Brilliant! This doctor is so knowledgeable about so many aspects of medicine that I always get his opinion on what the specialists tell me.

Posted on July 1st, 2012

Dr Hadley is amazing! He is compassionate, honest, and trustworthy! And I am a physician! I think he is great! Just what I needed!

one of the worst experiences with a doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2011

repeatedly ask a personal question to embarass me in front of nurse. rude uncaring do not recommend this person for anything.

Posted on November 20th, 2016