Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur H Hanson III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Arthur H Hanson III has the following 13 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Adolescent Medicine
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Arthur H Hanson III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Arthur H Hanson III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Hanson recently performed my hysterectomy and I am extremely satisfied with his work and level of expertise. He was very informative before the procedure. He listened to my concerns and honored my requests. It's only been a day since my surgery and I feel better than I have in a long time, if you are in the Wilson area and need the services he provides, I highly recommend him.
Whenever I have a problem and need to make an unscheduled appointment or even if I just call the office because I have a question I always feel like I am a burden to the facility. Dr. Hanson's receptionist is ALWAYS unpleasant and you can tell she does not like her job! I have chosen to stay here at this facility only for insurance reasons and because I want to deliver at Wilson. I would not refer anyone I know to this facility!
29 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1989
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Arthur H Hanson III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWilson Ob/Gyn, 2500 Horton Blvd SW, Wilson, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arthur H Hanson III in this video.
Dr. Arthur H Hanson III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilson, NC.