Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Heitzler
Dr. Arthur Heitzler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Neenah, WI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Heitzler is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Fox Valley, Appleton Medical Center and Shawano Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Heitzler has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Heitzler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Fox Valley
Appleton Medical Center
Shawano Medical Center
New London Family Medical Center Inc
Main Facility - Thedacare
Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
Riverside Medical Center
28 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1985
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Arthur Heitzler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArthur P Heitzler MD, 961 Evergreen Ln, Neenah, WI
Dr. Arthur Heitzler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neenah, WI.