Dr. Arthur J Helfat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur J Helfat?

experience with Doctor Helfat and Staff

I was happy my Father changed physicians. Dr. Helfat was very good with explaining the medical problems my Dad was experiencing. He returned my call when I needed to speak with him, which was important to me. His office staff was friendly and helpful to us. The office was clean and neat and I appreciated the ease of getting a appointment when my Father had bronchitis during the holidays.

Unprofessional Office

The front office is rude and irritable. If you have an issue they are not likely to be sympathetic. The front office is more interested in gossiping that actually treating the patients or doing their work. The doctor is only in 3 days a week and they staff recommends that you go to the emergency room if you have a problem on the doctor's days off. Dr. Helfat doesn't like it when his patients have questions and seems to have little patience in giving you an answer.

Dr. Helfat is an excellent doctor

My Mother has been under Dr. Helfat's care for the last 2 years. I am so pleased that she has such a good doctor. He's always thorough in his examination of her and very respectful and kind. His office staff is very helpful and will not hesitate to notify Dr. Helfat if there's a problem with my Mom. Every time that I have had a concern he has personally called me back. He's truly one of a kind and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

THE BEST