Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Arthur Herold has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or clinical psychologist to name a few. There are many reasons why someone would see a psychologist including PTSD, issues with self esteem, OCD, alcoholism, ADD and more.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.<br>These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order to prevent and identify them in their patients. These disorders may be caused by biological, psychosocial, genetic, demographic, or environmental factors, a patient's history, or any combination of these factors.
Pediatric/adolescent psychiatrists treat patients through a variety of interventions including medical treatment, behavior therapy, cognitive-behavior therapy, problem solving techniques, family therapy, parent training, psychodynamic therapy, and consultation with the patient's primary care physician or school professionals.
Arthur Herold has the following 7 expertise
- Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Arthur Herold Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Arthur Herold's office for more information.
7600 Grand River Rd Brighton, MI : (810) 220-2787
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Counseling Services PC, 7600 Grand River Rd, Brighton, MI
Arthur Herold is similar to the following 3 Psychologists near Brighton, MI.