Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur H Herpolsheimer
Dr. Arthur H Herpolsheimer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Herpolsheimer is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. Dr. Herpolsheimer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur H Herpolsheimer has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Arthur H Herpolsheimer has the following 4 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Arthur H Herpolsheimer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Arthur H Herpolsheimer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Dr. Herpolsheimer has been my gyno here in Nevada for several years. However, I don't see him often, but needed a checkup and mammagram order so made an appointment. I live in Anthem, Henderson, but was unable to get an appointment at the Henderson office, I made an appontment at the Arby location. I took the day off from work, my appointment was at 9:45 and I arrived at 9:35. They called me to outer office to check weight and blood pressure a little after 10. I was sent back out to waiting room. I was then called again at around 10:30 and taken into room. I was told to undress and that dr. would be right in. I waited and waited...heard doors opening and closing. No one came in to tell me how long it would be or to check on me. At 11 AM, I put my clothes back on and left. What a wasted day. Sad that there is no respect for a patients time or well being. Now I have to find a new gyno...which isn't easy in this town.
I am a large chested girl, and I would think that a doctor would have the self control to not stare... but I guess this one doesn't. He looked back and forth from my eyes to my chest the entire time we chatted on my first visit. I felt violated before I even disrobed for my exam. Not a pleasant experience. I've tried to avoid him, but the receptionists always try and schedule me with him and then seem annoyed when I ask for someone else. Luckily this is my third pregnancy or I would be feeling very alone and nervous.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Herpolsheimer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Arthur H Herpolsheimer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMiller & Turner Ob/Gyn Llp, 8285 W Arby Ave, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arthur H Herpolsheimer in this video.
Dr. Arthur H Herpolsheimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.