- 44 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
- 1 comment
- 2 specialties
- 2 locations
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur M Hoffman MD
Dr. Arthur M Hoffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukegan, IL, with another office in Evanston, IL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur M Hoffman has 2 locations
2652 Broadway Ave
Evanston, IL 60201
Book Online Now
Dr. Arthur M Hoffman has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arthur M Hoffman - Posted on January 31st, 2013
Would not recommend this physician. He made errors on 2 of my scripts (did not fill in quantity on one, and did not follow protocol for issuing controlled substances). The scripts were useless when I took them to the pharmacy. I had to return to the office to get the scripts re-issued and was charged for an office visit. I have seen this Dr. on three occasions too many. A 15 minute conversation will cost you a lot of money.
44 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1974
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Arthur M Hoffman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Arthur M Hoffman's office for more information.
3010 Grand Ave Waukegan, IL : (847) 377-8000
2652 Broadway Ave Evanston, IL 60201
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arthur M Hoffman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waukegan, IL.