Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur J Cohn
Dr. Arthur J Cohn, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rogersville, MO, with other offices in Springfield, MO and Springfield, MO (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur J Cohn has 4 locations
2828 N National Ave
Springfield, MO 65803
2828 N National Ave Ste C
Springfield, MO 65803
101 S Main St
Rogersville, MO 65742
Book Online Now
Dr. Arthur J Cohn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arthur J Cohn has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Drug Tests $$
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arthur J Cohn - Posted on November 16th, 2018
By law it is required to drug test every 4months. They drug test as often as possible here. Even with GREAT insurance, my co-pay is $150.00 per drug test! Insane! I don’t know if they get $ for the tests from the drug testing co.thats got an office at the clinic or what the reasoning is. But other than the usual panel, All street drugs & prescription meds, what else are they looking for? And who can afford this? Now my credit has been hit hard. I will not pay $150.00 per time & sometimes it’s been every 2weeks! Plus the $30 co-pay to the clinic & the co-pay for script. It’s a joke! Save yourself a lot of $$! Go thru Behavioral Health at Jordan Valley! If you have had this same issue, I encourage you to file a complaint with the administrator, your insurance Co (if you have insurance) & with the Springfield Attorney General’s office. This is ridiculous.
Amazing Doctor and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arthur J Cohn - Posted on March 3rd, 2016
Dr.Cohn is extremely nice and very professional. He listens and it is very obvious he is more concerned with helping people then anything else. Visits are always right in and out. His staff takes the time to get to know you and are extremely helpful. They know me as soon as I walk in the door. They work with you. Hands down one of the best Dr's I have ever had.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
38 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Arthur J Cohn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arthur J Cohn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rogersville, MO.