Dr. Arthur J Donovan Jr Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Arthur J Donovan Jr?

seemed ok, but then

liked Dr Donovan, and the experience at the office was quite pleasant, BUT He recommended a rather drastic procedure not because I was having a problem but because it might mean I could stop having periods. I mentioned the painful cyst found on ultra sound previously in that same office and was asked by both nurse and doc, "who told you that's what it was?" They did! it later came to light that the ultra sound tech did not save a pic of the cyst in question and no one wrote down the diagnosis! I sought 2nd opinion. I don't need a dnc, an hta ablation, or a hysterectomy. I needed Advil. I will never go back.