Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur E Jordan Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 35
My daughter and I both went to dr. Jordan while he was in Myrtle Beach South Carolina for many years. He was the best neurologist and Pain Management specialist I have dealt with in the 30 years since my diagnosis. He listened, he never rushed, he was always searching for new treatments, and becoming proficient at them. We miss him very much. I have still not found anyone like him.
I went to him in Conover NC at the and I agree with the 2nd comment I would not let him treat my dog! He was extremelly rude and abrupt with me and he would not prescibe me the medicne I needed and had been on for my condition for the last year and a half. He put down all the treatments I had been taking also and said they were a waste of time when in reality they had helped me considerablity. He was also very unorginaized and unproffesional and did not even know why I was there. He told me during this appointment that it would take two more weeks to get my details and records and he had already had a month before my apoinment to get them. So I would strongly recommend for anyone to stear clear of this doctor unless you like doctors who dont know what they are doing, do not care what they are doing and will make you feel like an idiot. Personally I like my doctor to know what he is talking about since it is my health he holds in his hands.
44 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Arthur E Jordan Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOak Tree Medical Center, 108 Montgomery Dr, Anderson, SC
Dr. Arthur E Jordan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, SC.