Dr. Arthur Kaufman Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Kaufman?

What a GREA/T doctor!

Posted on June 4th, 2014

Dr. Kaufman is the BEST Primary Care Physician that I have ever been to, and i have to to many good pCPS, but never one as EXCELLENT as Dr. Kaufman! There is a very good reason that the was the Global Family physician of the year just as couple or few short years ago!! Dr. Kaufman works with the patient and listens carefully to everything the patient says and not a detail is too minor for him to hear and really listen to each one of his patients and I say this because my husband sees Dr. Arthur Kaufman as his PCP also, and he reported these things to me, so hen my insurance pan changed and I went under my husband's insurance he managed to get me on Dr. Kaufman's patient panel and I have WLEYS BEEN GRATEFUL TO MY HUSBAND OFR GETTING ME ON DR. KAUFMAN'S PAITNET PANEL! He listens carefully and gives well-informed advice or guidance to his patients and he really listens to what his patients are saying and what they mean, when they are saying something. He also asks clarifying question to make certain that he understands the patient's concerns about their health. He make appropriate referrals to specialists as needed and he has helped me tremendously! I hope I NEVER< EVER have to give up Dr. Kaufman because he is THAT GOOD!

Posted on January 22nd, 2016