Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur J Kennish
Dr. Arthur J Kennish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kennish is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and Nyc Health Metropolitan Hospital. Dr. Kennish has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur J Kennish has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Kennish is an accurate and very intelligent diagnostician. I have full confidence in his judgments and recommendations. He is a truth-teller but not an alarmist. He is quick to recommend specialists -- over the years, only a very few of these have not been satisfactory. If you raise intelligent questions, they will be answered intelligently. He is fairly prompt to respond by telephone to calls and, yes, old-fashioned letters, despite a very full practice. His combination of internal medicine and cardiology is high valuable. In all, a remarkable physician.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Kennish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Arthur J Kennish accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Group Of Manhattan, 108 E 96th St Frnt 2, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arthur J Kennish in this video.
Dr. Arthur J Kennish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.