Dr. Arthur S Klein Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arthur S Klein?

This individual is a disgraceful representation of the human race, and needs to have his medical license revoked, effective immediately. I find it quite disconcerting that a wonderful hospital like Mather, who is well-known for their elevated level of patient care, would consciously opt to have a doctor of such questionable character and personal integrity on their staff, responsible for the lives of very sick patients. He refused to admit that my mother had severe, late-stage, neurolyme, and basically sent her home to die. Thankfully I was able to find a doctor in another state who treated Lyme Disease, and after nine months on iv antibiotics, all of her neurological, speech, balance and cognitive deficits dissipated, and she was given a second chance at living a full life. She can walk across the room without falling, and she can drive again. Her appetite and digestion have returned to normal, and she is starting to gain some weight back. Had I been stupid enough to listen to this poor excuse of a human being, never mind a doctor, my mother would have been long dead and buried, and even though an autopsy would have found active lyme bacteria in her brain and spinal fluid, the corrupt criminals at the CDC and IDSA would have protected him from a malpractice suit and wrongful death suit, as I am sure they have many times in the past - with this doctor and every other infectious disease doctor in the country.

This doctor was amazing. I have a very long, complicated history and he listened to me and all of the prior treatments that I had received. He implemented a plan for me that was more than satisfactory. Unfortunately, the staff at this office is very rude!! The RN who works there is a control freak who has poor bedside manner and absolutely no people skills and treats the patients as well as other physicians and their staff very poorly. She stopped my delivery of antibiotics! The doctors in this practice were very good and I would use them again because they were so good. However, they really need to look for better office staff.

If you can go elsewhere, They are known for over billing and than send you to collections.

Dr. Crazy!!! ZERO STARS!!!

This man should not be allowed to practice medicine. He misdiagnosed me & put my life at risk. He lacks the humility to seek advice from other specialists when he is in over his head. Dr. Klien is rude & speaks to patients as if we are too stupid to understand him. On top of everything else, he looks like a filthy mess who sleeps in his clothes & spreads infectious diseases!!!

Ouch

Not a good experience. Look elsewhere.

I can't believe he charges insurance companies for what he does.

Absolutely Terrible

I have not been to many doctors in my life but I have to believe that Dr. Klein must be the absolute worst to ever carry the MD title. The next time I need an infectious disease doctor I would have more trust going to my auto mechanic for advice than Dr. Klein.

dr. KLein is an absolute disgrace, He totally mis diagnosed me and I am lucky to be alive. His bedside manner is horrible and his diagnosis is shoddy. Do not ever go to this doctor.

Wonderful

When I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease he was my treating physician and all I can say is that I couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable and caring doctor. He was extremely successful in treating me and I feel completely fully healed. My only qualm is with the wait time at his office. It tends to be on the long side but there are a multitude of magazines to choose from to help ease the wait. I would reccomend him to anyone seeking treatment for Lyme Disease.