Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Lamontagne Jr
Dr. Arthur Lamontagne Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, CT, with another office in Manchester, CT. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Lamontagne is affiliated with Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Manchester Memorial Hospital and University of Connecticut Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Lamontagne Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
After six years with the practice I have finally hit my limit of the rudeness of the staff and lack of empathy for the patient. Their chief concern is making sure the co-payment has been paid. When the first words out of the receptionist's mouth is not a friend greeting but the words "You co-pay is..." it's time to shop around for a urologist that is as concerned about the patient and the way they are treated as they are about the bottom line. Avoid this group at all costs.
Unfortunately the doctor has not returned any of the calls placed to him nor is he punctual with exam results. I felt the doctor was dismissive and not as attentive as one in his profession should be.
Dr. Lamontagne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Manchester Memorial Hospital
University of Connecticut Health Center
Rockville General Hospital
Rockville General Hospital, Vernon CT
John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
40 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Arthur Lamontagne Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arthur Lamontagne Jr in this video.
Dr. Arthur Lamontagne Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, CT.