Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur J Lunsk has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Lunsk was my Doc back about 25 years ago. He was amazing. Treated me as if I was his only Patient, always with care and concern. I became very ill with Hepatitis B, and he and a Dr. by the name of Lauerman saved my Life.(Dr. Lunsk brought Dr. Lauerman in on my case. Dr Lauerman was an Internal Medicine Doc.) Together they saved my life. Dr Lunsk tried very hard to keep me from having a Hysterectomy in my early 20's. It had to be done. I had upwards of 7 abdominal surgeries, all to remove large Fibroid tumors I had in my uterus. I also suffered from endometreosis. It became clear that I had to have -- back then it was called a "Radical Hysterectomy", everything had to go, and I would need to take Hormones the rest of my Life. This was by far the most difficult time in my life. Dr. Lunsk made it bearable. If you are looking for a Doc who goes the extra mile for his Patients, who genuinely cares about YOU, he is the Doc for you! He is so much more than a Doctor, he is like Family!
Dr. Lunsk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Universitat De Barcelona
Graduated in 1974
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Arthur J Lunsk accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAsthma Respiratory Medical Associates, 1703 Termino Ave Ste 207, Long Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arthur J Lunsk in this video.
Dr. Arthur J Lunsk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.