Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur J Mcdermet has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Seizure Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Retention
- Heart Failure
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Weight Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Stomach Diseases
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Family Planning
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Lyme Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Women's Health
Showing 4 of 4
I've been a patient of Dr. Arthor J. McDermet since began his practice around 18 years ago. During those many years of treatments and follow-up visits; he also went way above the call of duty to HELP my family too. He helped my father after he had been diagnosed with cancer. When our mother was urgently sick and he could not reach her by phone, his office located me 1200 miles away with the news, because he couldn't get ahold of any local family members. May he and his medical team be blessed every single day.In gratitude a very thankful & dedicated patient!!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Mcdermet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Arthur J Mcdermet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVirtua Family Medicine, 6981 N Park Dr Ste 200, Pennsauken, NJ
Dr. Arthur J Mcdermet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pennsauken, NJ.