Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur Molina has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Arthur Molina has the following 8 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Dr. Arthur Molina has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
The first time I saw him, I liked him. He diagnosed something that 2 other doctors had missed and was even open to suggesting natural treatments. HOWEVER, in subsequent appointments (I saw him about 3 years) he would act like he had never seen me before. Then on one appointment he would ask me to do something and come back in a specified time, when I returned he asked, "Why the he!! did you do this?" The first time I chalked it up to a bad day, but it happened time and time again. Wait time for an appointment was between one and two hours!! I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! He became rude and dismissive.
Dr. Molina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Arthur Molina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsKaweah Delta Exeter Health Clinic, 1014 San Juan Ave, Exeter, CA
Dr. Arthur Molina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Exeter, CA.