Dr. Arthur Molina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Molina?

Great Dr

Posted on January 17th, 2017

He was able to diagnose my daughter with something both her pediatric and ER missed! He is very attentive and straight forward.

Former Patient

Posted on April 5th, 2016

The first time I saw him, I liked him. He diagnosed something that 2 other doctors had missed and was even open to suggesting natural treatments. HOWEVER, in subsequent appointments (I saw him about 3 years) he would act like he had never seen me before. Then on one appointment he would ask me to do something and come back in a specified time, when I returned he asked, "Why the he!! did you do this?" The first time I chalked it up to a bad day, but it happened time and time again. Wait time for an appointment was between one and two hours!! I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! He became rude and dismissive.

Posted on March 25th, 2016