The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur J Nam MD
Dr. Arthur J Nam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur J Nam has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Arthur J Nam has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Dr. Arthur J Nam is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arthur J Nam - Posted on September 7th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arthur J Nam - Posted on March 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arthur J Nam - Posted on January 23rd, 2017
Cold, horrible bed-side manner. No empathy. I regret wasting my time with him. He didn't listen/pay attention. And was only interested in his own narrative. I came to him for a second opinion and he seemed suspicious as to why I would want one. Uhm.. because I have to do my due diligence before I let someone cut into me? Anyway, needless to say, I will not be back. Also, if you do decide to see him after this review, please offer him a Tic Tac.
15 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Arthur J Nam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Arthur J Nam's office for more information.
110 S Paca St Baltimore, MD : (410) 328-8685
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND, 110 S Paca St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Arthur J Nam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.