Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur L Ney has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
- Multiple Trauma
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Abdominal Injuries
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have had him as a healthcare provider/surgeon since 2000. He is a phenomeonal surgeon who provides excellent care, presurgical, surgical and postsurgical. I definitely recommend him to anyone who needs to have a more complex surgical procedure that falls under the realm of general surgery. In addition, if I had a family member who sustained a very severe injury such as an automobile accident and needed emergency surgery, I would try to do everything possible to see if my family member could be flown by heilcopter to HCMC for Dr. Arthur Ney to operate on ultimately care for my family member in ICU, etc. Whenever the time comes when Dr. Ney retires, he will be greatly missed by not only hospital staff, but most importantly, his patient's as well!
41 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Arthur L Ney accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHcmc Bone And Mineral Metabolism Clinic, 825 S 8th St Ste 800, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arthur L Ney in this video.
Dr. Arthur L Ney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.