Dr. Arthur P Weiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur P Weiner?

Best Local Cardiologist in Palm Beach County

For once in my life I was in the right place at the right time when I was brought into the Delray Medical Center ER in January, 1998. This was the first of 4 major M.I.s in that year and Dr. Weiner was always there to treat me quickly and professionally as well as psychologically. Dr. Weiner kept me alive for 2 years when he referred me to Jackson Memorial Hospital for more intense therapy which led to a transplant in 2005. Even though I have continued to do well physically since then, he still sees me in his Delray Beach office twice a year. None of my dozen or so doctors has ever treated me with such caring and professional demeanor. Thank you, Dr. Weiner

Great and professional Doctor

I Have been a patient of Dr. Arthur Weiner for 7 years. He has diagnosed issues immediately and insured I had the proper treatment quickly in an professional manner. Would highly recommend Dr. Weiner. Great Dodctor. Jim P

Terrific Cardiologist

Almost ten years ago Dr. Weiner saved my mother's life by discovering she had major blockages while in the hospital for a different reason. We met him when he put in two stents. He has been our cardiologist ever since, and has taken great care of both my parents for many years. He works well with their other physicians, has an excellent staff that gets back to us quickly, is thoughtful and calls personally to discuss any important questions we have. I highly recommend him.

20 pleasant years association

concerned pleasant doctor who answers questions

My Doctor,My Freind

My wife and I are long time patients of Doctor Weiner.Dr. Arthur has a wonderful knack of calming his patients under all conditions.Over the years that he has treated me < 16 years>,he prescribed the proper medications and always found time to explain my progress in detail after each of my visits with him.I consider him the Best of the Best. I consider him a freind.

The one thing about this practice is that they never call back. You get voice mail, leave a message and if your lucky you will wait two days to hear anything. I can not deal with them anymore.

GET A SECOND OPINION

My father-in-law, who is 84 years old went to Dr. Weiner because he was experiencing shortness of breath. Dr. Weiner perfomed a test and diagnosed my father-in-law with a 90% blockage of his carotid artery. My father-in-law did not trust the diagnosis and went to another physician, who did a CT scan and negated Dr. Weiner's diagnosis. Dr. Weiner was recommending surgery and the second doctor told my father-in-law that he did not require surgery but that the shortness of breath was due to being over 30 lbs. overweight and a sedentary lifestyle.GET A SECOND OPINION.