Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Narcis A Papadopol has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Narcis A Papadopol has the following 9 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Palliative Care
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Narcis A Papadopol has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
My family and l see Dr.P. and could not be more pleased with the care he has given all of us. I honestly used to dread Dr. visits, but after seeing Dr.P. a few times I no longer suffer through the phobias that plagued me for years. I'am confident that my health and that of my family is in capable and dedicated hands, as well trained Physicians who genuinely care for their patients are difficult to find in our area.I have and will continue to recommend him to others, as all of my experiences have been positive during visits.
This Physician was rude and inattentive. Made to feel as if he did not have time nor did he care about why you were there. Unfortunately, had no choice to meet with the Physician as he is replacing another Doctor, whom was courteous, attentive and worked with the patient for the best care. He only seemed to care about himself and not the care needs at all. Made to feel ashamed for what care is required. If you cannot provide the care needed for patients, I would suggest another line of work. One which does not involve personal interaction that skates along the lines of ones life.
Dr. Papadopol is a wonderful physician and very patient-oriented. His only concern is doing what is best for his patients. He is very engaged in his practice and is working very hard to improve the operations of the office to better serve his patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care physician.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Narcis A Papadopol accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Narcis A Papadopol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Concord, OH.