Dr. Narcis A Papadopol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Narcis A Papadopol?

Dedicated Physician

My family and l see Dr.P. and could not be more pleased with the care he has given all of us. I honestly used to dread Dr. visits, but after seeing Dr.P. a few times I no longer suffer through the phobias that plagued me for years. I'am confident that my health and that of my family is in capable and dedicated hands, as well trained Physicians who genuinely care for their patients are difficult to find in our area.I have and will continue to recommend him to others, as all of my experiences have been positive during visits.

This Physician was rude and inattentive. Made to feel as if he did not have time nor did he care about why you were there. Unfortunately, had no choice to meet with the Physician as he is replacing another Doctor, whom was courteous, attentive and worked with the patient for the best care. He only seemed to care about himself and not the care needs at all. Made to feel ashamed for what care is required. If you cannot provide the care needed for patients, I would suggest another line of work. One which does not involve personal interaction that skates along the lines of ones life.

Great health care team. Good doctor and thorough nurse. Wonderful experience.

Dr Papadopol is extremely caring as a physician. My experience with him has always been very positive and i would highly recommend him. He is very kind, compassionate and up to date in his field.

Dr. Papadopol is a wonderful physician and very patient-oriented. His only concern is doing what is best for his patients. He is very engaged in his practice and is working very hard to improve the operations of the office to better serve his patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

Highly Recommend

We found Dr Papadopol after my husband was in the hospital for appendicitis. He has a wonderful beside manner and we both liked him so much we switched our primary care to his office after 15 years of being with another physician. He makes sure to take time to listen to everything you need to say, he lets you ask as many questions as you need to and explains everything clearly, so that you understand what is going on with your body and why he is telling you what his instrucitons are, as to how they will help, as well as what the goals are. There is a negative review on here from someone and, frankly, I think that person may suffer from incompetence. Dr Papdopol isn't anything like that review stated and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a family physician, and honestly have!

He sucks as a doctor and his personality is very viloent and hateful especially to his staff. If someone comes in that is sick he says just call ambulance he wont even look at you. He has no bed side manner or any other kind of manner. He sits with the office staff instead of being in his office he is very nosey he paces the halls all the time waiting for nurse to get done it drives everyone nuts I think he has some mental disorder and needs medication for or physic for. He should not be a doctor at all.

Patient

Wonderful doctor. Allows time to his patients to express their concerns and listens to them. More available than all other docs I have ever had.

Great Doctor

This doctor is very good. He makes sure he has all the facts and sends you for blood tests, x-rays and to specialists when needed. He took care of things my previous doctors didn't even mention ie colonoscopy after age 40. I'm 64 and he was the only doctor to take care of this.Finally - a competent one!

Dr. Narcis A Papadopol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Concord, OH.